LEGAL/ATTORNEY ANSWERING SERVICE
It’s inevitable—at some point in life, people need an attorney. Serious matters warrant first-rate legal advice and representation. Good communication’s paramount. Our Lega/Attorney Answering Service offers streamlined communication for your calls round-the-clock, regardless of whether you are in the office or out. Clients need to feel you recognize the importance of their calls and with our answering service there will always be someone live to respond. We provide that layer of support, giving you and your clients peace of mind.
Why choose Concorde Communications’ Legal/Attorney Answering Service?
- Our Legal/Attorney Answering Service is based in the U.S.A.
- We answer and process your calls to your predefined protocols.
- We specialize in time-and-mission-critical call processing
- We eliminate salary and overhead expenses, benefits, sick leave, and paid-vacation time.
- We sound so much like you, callers won’t know they’ve reached an outside service.
- We have won national awards for quality and service excellence for the past eight years.
- Our services are tailored to fit your exact needs.
- We offer Bilingual English/Spanish support.
Call Today for a Legal / Attorney Answering Service Free Trial
Standards are high in the legal world. Expectations are higher. At Concorde Communications we understand how long your days are and how busy your schedule is between consultations, court, research, and even dinner meetings. Our Legal/Attorney Answering Service combines the benefits of an answering service with a sophisticated voicemail system. Our answering service offers streamlined communication for your calls round-the-clock, regardless of whether you are in the office or out. There will always be someone live to respond. We provide that layer of support, giving you and your clients peace of mind.
Our Legal / Attorney Answering Service can handle many customized applications, including but not limited to:
- Call capture and triage according to predefined protocols.
- Emergency dispatch to appropriate staff and appointment scheduling.
- Message processing through multiple channels such as telephone, email, SMS, voicemail, and other wireless devices.
- Appointment scheduling.
- Ad response.
Call Concorde Communications today to schedule a free consultation that will show you how effective we can be in helping you increase and manage your practice. Our success depends on your success; we stake our reputation on it. Don’t lose another call to your competitor. Join our winning team today and take pride in the service-excellence we offer.